Friday, September 18, 2009

My Camera broke :(

My Camera broke............... I'll show you why, but FIRST a few pics from the past month.

Trin and Darrin and girls are home !! Yeah !!


Chans and Jaden graduated and are off to college

Relay for Life was fun !!


Two Sisters, my mom and Aunt Dawna


Who ever heard of PEAS is August/September??


Oh, yeah. I guess when you plant THIS in June


This is what you get in August/September :)


Our corn had a small problem in one spot - strange.......


Roger fixed up an AWESOME watering system.
He is a great gardener.


Tagg on the swing, he loves it !


Rich family party at the property


The little boys loved the sandpile

Joni & Kerry will probably kill me for posting this,
but I thought it was a great picture !!


Tarzan........I mean Zac

Grab me dad !! Grab me !!

Gotcha !!


You know Tagg wants a turn now.........


Now he's happy :)


Some of my very best friends


Tagg and Treyson helping water the garden



Then it was time to play in the sand and water

Then.........Grandma's camera got wet..........and that's the REST of the story:) Time for a new camera - Yeah !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...