Friday, September 4, 2009

Hike to the "M"


I hiked to the "M" this morning with a friend. It took about 1 1/2 hours, and we went 2 miles. Going up is hard, but coming down is even harder because you have to be so careful not to slip and fall on the rocks. We passed a guy who had done the hike 4 weeks in a row, and I know of another woman in Morgan who hikes it daily. I need to get in shape for Machu Picchu, but I don't know if I'll try the "M" every week or not. Maybe I better switch to Hardscrabble, there are hills, but at least they are paved :) Sorry I don't have any pics, but my camera is broken. Check here for pics from last year.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

It was a good hike. Maybe we could do it once a week, even after work. Thanks Friend!

Stacy said...

You crazy girls! The hike looks so lovely from afar but that dang thing is such a KILLER when you actually doing it. Way to go!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...