Sunday, August 30, 2026

Our August

You can't really tell it from this picture, but Roger is cleaning the screen from our bedroom window.  We took out the sliding windows (and screen) and polished them up really good.  Even took out the bottom "rail" (Which we didn't know could be removed, but Zac told us it would) and cleaned it too.

Rog and I have started cleaning our own house (Every other Thursday morning for 1 hour), instead of paying someone.  Roger vacuums everything, and dusts, and removes and shakes the rugs.  I do the bathrooms, and all of the tile mopping (there is alot).  It has worked out REALLY well.  
Changing lights in mom's family room. 
Look close, you can see Roger spraying, and me driving,  We have to keep up on the spraying every month, and it takes alot of spray. 
Sunflowers are my favorite. 

We finally sold some lawnmowers.  I should say the Roger finally decided to part with some of them :) 
Milk Barn Creamery ice cream at the Property.  Nothing better ! 
We watched the fire of course. 
Quite the sight !! 

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...