Friday, November 10, 2017

A little Crazy at Costco

Last Saturday after Payson's ballgame, I made the brave trek to Costco ON A SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!  with the littles.  Yes, I am BRAVE !   I made up my mind before I went into the store that I was just going to go with the flow, not be in a hurry, be very very patient, not get upset, etc. etc. etc.   I did ALL of the above, and it was pretty fun.  We walked around the entire store, loaded up with what I needed, went into the COLD COLD coolers (they loved it), and visited every food kiosk at the end of every aisle, and got goodies to eat !   Oh, the traffic, people, noise, fun,.........    
Afterwards in the parking lot
THEY WERE ALL SO AWESOME IN THE STORE
and we had a grand time. 
Love these LITTLES

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...