Friday, March 18, 2016

Chicks and Ducks update

I'll love you and squeeze you, and love you and squeeze you ........
All the chicks seemed to be doing well on Monday (or was it Tuesday) when I checked on them at lunch.  By 3pm, TWO were dead.  My little grey bantam, and Thatcher's white leghorn (snow storm).  Those little chicks are viscious little things, and I don't know what make some of them turn on the others, but they did..........  I need to run over to Tractor Supply today and pick up another chick for Thatcher I guess.  Don't want him feeling left out, although, it doesn't seem to be bothering him at all.  I guess if I want to get banties in the future, we'll need to keep them separate. 
The ducks are GROWING !!  
Watch the cute video below - so much fun !!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...